Also called as Iron (III) chloride, it is an industrial scale commodity chemical compound that in its anhydrous form, FeCl 3, occurs as a black-brown, water-soluble solid in its hydrated form.
The color of crystals varies depending upon the viewing angle, either by reflected light the crystals appear dark green or by transmitted light they appear purple-red.
Anhydrous is deliquescent, forming hydrated hydrogen chloride mists in moist air.
We offer complete range that finds usage as catalyst in organic reactions to coagulant in water treatment. Apart from this, offered by us find usage in electronic industry as etchants and is available in various forms.
We are also Ferric Chloride supplier of powder is available for usage in bags or drums and likewise, is supplied are sold in drums.Liquid is available in Ferric Chloride carboys & Chloride Powder & as per clients need.
|Lumps||98% as Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate 60%|
We are one of best Ferric Chloride Manufacturers & Exporters in India.
- Formula: FeCl3.
- Dark Brown Color
- Slightly Acrid Odor
- 40% Strength
- Specific gravity: 1.35 –1.45 g/ml
- pH: < 2
- Freezing point: -2 ℃
- Boiling point range: 100 ℃
- Water solubility: Completely miscible
- Used in Industrial Application, in Sewage Treatment & Drinking Water production.
- Used in anhydrous form as a drying reagent in certain reactions.
- Used in water and waste water treatment to precipitate phosphate as iron (III) phosphate.
- Used by knife craftsmen and sword smiths to stain blades, for providing a contrasting effect to the metal, and to view metal layering or imperfections.
- Used for the etching of photogravure plates for printing photographic and fine art images in intaglio.
- Used for etching rotogravure cylinders used in the printing industry.
- Used as an etching agent to make printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Used in veterinary practice for treating animal’s claws over-cropping, particularly when the over-cropping results in bleeding.
- Used to test the pitting and crevice corrosion resistance of stainless steels and other alloys.
- We also offer Ferric Chloride in Lumps, Powder, Liquid & as per clients needs.
A powerful dehydrating agent
- Highly corrosive and acidic.
- Toxic by ingestion and inhalation.
- A strong irritant to skin and tissue
#6-3-652 D/28, 203, 2nd Floor,
Dhruvatara, Amrutha Estate,