Salt of Ethylenediamineacteic Acid, is a white powder, prepared from EDTA acid and Sodium Hydroxide. It is a major chelating agent and finds use in various applications and industries. In addition, it has high affinity to free metal ions, a common pollutant and impurity in many chemical environments. We are one of the best Edta Disodium Manufacturers, Edta Disodium Suppliers & Traders.
It is widely used in detergent, liquid soap, shampoo, agricultural chemicals, fixer solution for development of colour film, water cleaner, etc. As a chelating agent, it helps bind the free radicals and impurities, allowing the major ingredients in detergents to work effectively and consistently without excessive “chemical disturbance.”
• Chemical Formula : [CH2N(CH2CO2H)2]2
• Molecular Formula : C10H14N2O8Na2•2H2O
• Molecular weight : 372.24
• 99 % purity
- It has extensive industrial, medical and engineering applications and is one of the most important and widely used chemical compounds in modern human society.
- It is commonly found in a wide range of personal care products, including contact solution, eye drops, shower and bath products, skin care preparations and cosmetics like facial moisturizer/lotion, sunscreen, anti-aging treatment, cleanser, shampoo/conditioner, hair dye, body wash and eye cream.
- Used as a preservative and stabilizer in many processed foods and beverages.
- It possess Medical and laboratory uses including chelating therapy, where EDTA cleanses bodies of excess iron, mercury and other heavy metals; in blood testing and blood transfusions as anticoagulant; in cell proliferation analysis to keep cells separate from each other; in dental and ophthalmology practices to prime sites for surgery.
- It is used in Biochemistry to make cell lysis buffer, for example, or during immuno-precipitation.
- It is used in molecular biology to make buffers such as TAE, TBE and TE for agarose gel electrophoresis and DNA isolation.
- Is used in cleaning supplies, such as laundry detergent, as a water softener and detergent enhancer.
- It is used in industrial supplies for the maintenance, cleaning and priming of equipment and machinery.
- Is used in the textiles and paper pulp industry in bleaching and maintaining colors and dyes.
- It is used in RO Membrane cleaning
- We are the leading Edta Disodium Manufacturers, Edta Disodium Suppliers & Traders.
Meridian Apartments, Basheerbagh
Hyderabad – 500063
|Phone :||+91 40 2322 5550|
|Fax :||+91 40 2322 3177|